- We have a stringent sanitising routine before and after every customer delivery, we do not require our drivers to wear gloves.
- Our default position for deliveries is that we will unload your products into a Garage, Out building or Entrance hall. We have a contingency procedure for customers who may not have the ability to store their products outside. Please mention this when arranging your delivery with our Bookings and Payments team and they will discuss our ‘Home Delivery Requirements’ procedure.
- If we do deliver into your house, our driver will be wearing a mask.
- We will ask you to confirm your delivery with either a signature on our copy of the Delivery note, or we may just ask for a name, dependant on the circumstances at the time of your delivery.
- Collections can be made from our Warehouse between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday. To ensure social distancing, you will be allocated a 1 hour Collection slot upon confirmation with our Customer Service team.
- Should you wish to collect on a Saturday, please give us 48 hours notice as the goods will need to be prepared for collection by our Warehouse team.