- Our driver will always be wearing a mask while delivering into your house.
- Due to the packaging of the products we supply we do not require our drivers to wear gloves when conducting a delivery, but please rest assured that we have a stringent hygiene routine including washing hands before and after every delivery we make to our customers.
- Our default position for home deliveries is that we will deliver into a ground floor location i.e. garage, out building or entrance hall, unless an arrangement has been specifically made at the time of the booking.
- We do not require a signature, however, we will check through the products with you, visibly show you the delivery note to ensure you are happy all products are present and correct, and then ask for a name to confirm the delivery.
- Collections can be made from our Warehouse between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday. To ensure social distancing, you will be allocated a 1 hour Collection slot upon confirmation with our Customer Service team.
- Should you wish to collect on a Saturday, please give us 48 hours notice as the goods will need to be prepared for collection by our Warehouse team.