Last updated: Updated 1st September 2021
Monday to Saturdays 9am - 5pm
We will be working to the following guidelines until further notice
• Face coverings will be worn by our staff when meeting our customers in store.
• Hand Sanitizer is available at the entrance to each showroom and at the Design Consultant desks.
• We are still required to take customer’s name, email details & telephone number so we can ‘track and trace’ if necessary
3D Design Service
• On our 3D Design sit visits, once again our Designers will wear Face coverings, unless invited not to do so by the Customer.
• Should you prefer for us to carry out the 3D Design Service using architects plans or your own measurements, thus not requiring a personal
visit, then we can adopt that route too.
Contact email@example.com or 01223 837939 for Sawston store or 01480 598750 for St Ives to book an appointment
For the following up of quotations
and designs, plus new enquiries
Call 01223 837939 (Sawston) or
01480 598750 (Fenstanton)
To discuss deliveries and balance
payments of existing orders, plus
after sales assistance,
Call 01223 837939
(Sawston & Fenstanton)
Social Distancing and Protective Measures
All customers are expected to wear a mask and disposable gloves at all time when coming into the store to protect their own safety and that of our staff members.
Customers must sanitize hands before entering the showroom.
Floor arrows are in place, to clearly show a route around the showroom. Please follow this route for your own protection, as there will be a maximum of 3 customers using the showroom at any one time.