Since its founding in 1953, the company, which is still family-run today, has continuously expanded its range of products. Originally a specialist and market leader for premium bathroom accessories, today KEUCO views itself as a full provider of bathroom furnishings, with plants in Hemer, Gütersloh and Bünde in Germany. The full range encompasses a total of more than 6,000 different products in the categories of fittings, accessories, light and mirrors, mirror cabinets, washbasins and bathroom furniture.
All KEUCO products are developed, designed, planned, and built in Germany and exported around the world from their headquarters in Hemer.
In 1953, Paul Keune, Hermann Bönner, Josef Himrich and Eduard Baron de Becker Remy founded “Paul Keune & Co. KG”. From the trade name of Paul Keune & Co. KG today’s name of KEUCO was created in 1984. The company is still owned today by the de Becker Remy, Himrich and König families. The principle shareholders are all family members of the company founders at that time.
Today, KEUCO is headed by the managing director Lubert Winnecken.